Saturday, March 31, 2007

I am the absolute worst blogger. Probably because the main purpose of my blog, my running, has ceased to exist. It was just too much to keep up with the kids and work and such. I've been swimming instead, but plan to go for a little run today. But no big lofty plans of returning to my former race fit self. That will have to wait a few years until the kids get older.

I've been dealing with stupid work issues. It's making me depressed. I can see that I'm roadblocked where I'm at. I'm not going to get anywhere in this organization because I'm not my uber-boss's best buddy, or the type of person who she'd want as her best buddy. Time to search for greener pastures. Oddly, I had an astrology chart done for me a few months ago by a friend that said I'd be experiencing big changes in April.

0 comments: