I've had a lingering sore throat and achyness for days now. I thought I had kicked a cold before it really came on, but I guess this is how it's going to get me. I can't tell if I should try to resume running tomorrow or not.
Either way, if I run tomorrow or not I'm not going to let this obstacle get in my way. That big trail run is happening on December 1st, no matter what.
The other obstacles are plans that are dashed. I really hoped to get a new job with a certain dotcom company. It looked like such a good fit. They decided to stick with contractors for the time being because they are "getting by" with them. I know that the creative director and the recruiter weren't to happy with that company decision. At least I had some fans there.
I can't let this trip in the trail get me down though. There has to be something else out there.