Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Yawn

Ugh. I still feel a bit tired and sore. I did six yesterday. It did not feel bad, I was energized afterwards. But I'm feeling it today. Not bad, but I know I should dial it back. It'll be a little run today, only about 3 miles or so.

No big trail run for this weekend, I think. It actually works out well because we'll be having guests at Casa Coyote this weekend. My far ranging mountain runs have me a bit nervous lately because of a lot of reports like this. I might change my routes a bit and bring them further down into town for a while. I don't want to be paranoid, but I've just had an uneasy feeling lately on the trails.

3 comments:

NJ said...

Hey! Glad you stopped by because for some reason, my feed on your blog got goofed up. I just thought you hadn't posted in a REALLY long time.

Not much happening here for me either. Had a couple interviews with Ecolab for a temp position, but that didn't work out yet. Turns out I may still have a shot at the permanent position which is the ultimate employment goal anyways.

YIKES! A cougar was found here in Champlin/Anoka this last December. It's crossed my mind on the trails because Afton is right along the St. Croix river.
http://wcco.com/pets/cougar.spotted.champlin.2.1355652.html
Another one was spotted in the northern suburbs in Feb '09. We've been having lots of sightings here in MN in the last few years. I am really fascinated by these big cats, but I prefer to enjoy them at a distance with glass between us.

Better to be safe than sorry!

kizzy said...

Nice run. It happened to me too...It's something that runners share...

--Keep running like no one is looking.
five fingers

Anonymous said...

good...