Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Yogarific!

I'm not sure why it works but it does. Better than regular stretching, yoga seems to loosen up all those knots on me. I'm going to go hit that mat again today to loosen up that lower back.

I might go for a wee little trail run at Edgewood today to get the willies out. I'm getting excited for the the race on Saturday. I'm actually not scared or nervous...I'm totally excited for it. Is that a good sign? I hope so. I can't wait for a beautiful day in the woods where I'll be met at the finish line by my kiddos, my hubby and his auntie.

I'm enjoying my off-time from regular 9-5 work. I've enjoyed it so much that I've decided for sure that I'm not going back. Life is so much better for the family this way. I have some emerging opportunities to do some fitness training part time -which I'm exploring (everyone cross their fingers!) The changes are exciting, and needed. Like so many other friends out there in blogger land this fall seems to be a season of change. And I believe that they are all good changes!

0 comments: