- Probably ran too conservatively - I'm really not at all upset about that, better safe than sorry, I didn't know what the heck to expect!
- Wasps/bee stings - Eh! Whatever. It's nature and you've got to expect it. I rather have that than a lot of other things.
Things That Went Great!
- Volunteers, Aid Stations, Race Directors - Great race guys! Thank you so much!
- No turned ankles, falls or anything like that
- No blisters, toenails are all accounted for
- Finished strong. I could still run.
Today, my quads are still quite sore. Decending anything is a bitch. But I'm smiling. I'll be running again in a few days and looking forward to the Stinson Beach 50K!