Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day



























It's 5pm and I think that this is going to end up being a rest day workout wise. Because of the holiday the girls were home and we had to get out and find something for them to do so that they wouldn't tear the house apart.

So we picked up Omi (grandma) and drove over to Princeton Harbor just north of Half Moon Bay. Omi and Opi own some property out there so Omi got to check out what was going on out there and we got to have fun at the seashore at the same time.

I've been going back and forth with two possible job prospects and waiting, waiting, waiting for them to get back to me. I'm at a point where I need an answer because I have to make some child care decisions pronto. I need an answer from them to get be able to make some changes that I've been wanting to make. Job prospects always take much longer than they estimate they will. I hate job hunting, it's terrible for the ego.

I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving. It's become my favorite holiday.

0 comments: